Thursday, December 31, 2009

Colorado Title Insurance How Can I Get A Title For My Car For This Situation????

How can I get a title for my car for this situation???? - colorado title insurance

I live in Oregon. In March 2007, my girlfriend, who lived with took me to Colorado. Before he left, she sold me her Camry $ 1,000. I wrote a check for $ 1000, which claimed in a month. I'm starting yet more carbon copies of a sales contract slid Oregon DMV fully Pen w / him and my signature. The problem is that they are not entitled to had the car is in your name. What couples do not cheat, never anything more about it and life goes on. Me being the idiot that I am driving the car at all until today w / no record this year and no insurance. Of course, the day comes that there are about 3-4 weeks, I stopped and a fine of two cases. I e-mail to his girlfriend (now ex) and she said yes by yes, it can help, but of course never followed not now respond to e-mail. Two days ago I had a different law, so now I'm tired. The title of the car allegedly originating in California. The car has Colorado plates. I live in Oregon. Obviously you have to have the title before you get to the registrationtion to a party, Oregon. Sorry for the wall text, but have fun w / that, and I thank you in advance for your reply. Right now, I plan to have the DMV on Monday to see if there are other alternatives, but if you know something say so:):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment