Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls Pink Fishing Vest GIRLS I NEED YOUR HELP! What Would You Do?

GIRLS I NEED YOUR HELP! What would you do? - girls pink fishing vest

Ok, my sister wants to marry a dress in camouflage! Shes now. It is cut and fit like a traditional wedding dress (in fact, a broad outline), but in ivory or white, or hell, even pink, she wants to hide. I love my sister very much and it is your day, so I said nothing. But his so-called "friends" make fun of them behind their backs. I do not know what to do. You do not want to cause drama saying buy, (my sister about his comments that hurt their feelings) before marriage. At the same time, I feel these girls deserve to be in their marriage. What to do if the girls do in my place?
In fact, we live in the south, but shes not a Hill Billy in the woods. She's just a big country girl. Horse riding, fishing, things like that. She takes good care of her and always has the nicest clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment