Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fire Alarm Manufacturers I Cannot Use My Oven Tomorrow For Thanksgiving...how Can I Get A Cooked Turkey Or Do You Have Suggestions....?

I cannot use my oven tomorrow for Thanksgiving...how can I get a cooked turkey or do you have suggestions....? - fire alarm manufacturers

Replacement?
You can continue in the upper area and a small grill, small grill, a pressure cooker, a microwave oven and grill.

There was a fire in my stove for cooking french fries and the oil spilled into the furnace (through a vent), and now my oven is a lot of smoke when you use more than 20 minutes. The alarm clock rings and the neighbors are very concerned.

I can not clean my oven ... The cleaning is done automatically (and tell the manufacturer) to use the manual cleaning oven and when I provided 3 hours cleaning cycle, the smoke is thick and does not extinguish the cleaning cycle that I ask for help and pull out all the drag from the wall!

1 comments:

samantha said...

Wow ... Ok ... If I had to do, is what I would do. I treat it like any pot roast chicken slowly ... I brown the pieces of turkey breast (or) in a pan with some oil, just until brown on all sides. add (which flavor, but make it more palatable). Place in a saucepan. Then add some broth (chicken or vegetable works) - just one or two cups - you just need a few inches of liquid in the pot. Add some chopped onions in a little taste, even a clove of crushed garlic and a sprig of sage. (Rosemary or thyme would be good). Reduce heat to lowest setting completely, put on a lid and cook it for several hours. (an instant-read thermometer will help greatly) If the fluid is low, a little more than necessary. You can also use carrots and potatoes the last hour - it would be great! This should work fine. I tell you - I had a studio that had moved before the holidays. I've pushed a turkey for a few friends - Well, I went over to Turkey in the oven and it was, T FIT! The oven was too small! lol! lol! lol! I had to cut and cook and ... but I must say - it was probably one of the best turkeys I have done. You can work perfectly - it only for Turkey - only a bird! Think of it more like chicken and can inspire more! Have a happy holiday!

Post a Comment