Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome Wedding Letter Wording What Should I Write In My Welcome Letter To My Out Of Town Guests For Their Room Baskets?

What should I write in my welcome letter to my out of town guests for their room baskets? - welcome wedding letter wording

I welcome baskets in my room for the wedding guests. What should I put in my welcome letter? I'm so bad, write letters! I know I have to say thank you for coming and a list of the sights and enjoying the delicacies (we bring baskets of bread) I do not know how to express it.

4 comments:

Honeymoon Baby! Due July 15,2010 said...

I would def put a letter or a note to thank you for coming, you really enjoy your special day! And only love is (your name) (your name) not be a long letter, you understand!

Congratulations!

EmilyJay... said...

I really try to personalize the cards woukd, including their names. Simply welcoming in the city and a list of local attractions and other interesting details of what can be done wherever you are - like restaurants, etc. would be as good as a kind of reccomendations weekend Itnerary include, for example, a family barbecue or campfire. Only one event casual backyard. End the letter with the grace of gratitude for taking their time to travel to his wedding, and tell them you are anxious to see during their stay, and wish you a good weekend and relaxed.

mrsbtobe said...

Thank you for your love and your support. X and I are very happy that you are there to share our special day with us.

mrsbtobe said...

Thank you for your love and your support. X and I are very happy that you are there to share our special day with us.

Post a Comment