Sunday, January 31, 2010

Low Pulse Rate Why Does My Blood Pressure Increase When My Pulse Rate Goes Low?

Why does my blood pressure increase when my pulse rate goes low? - low pulse rate

I am a woman of 62 years. My blood pressure tends to be lower than my heart rate increased. [Example: 128 systolic over 86 diastolic to 104 pulses]. What worries me is that my blood pressure remains high, when my heart rate is low. [Example: 158 systolic over 92 diastolic at 75 strokes]. In essence, my blood pressure rises when I'm in hibernation, is normal when I'm active (the opposite of what should be normal). Last week I began a diet of low sodium and now I have more movement. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Dr. Sam said...

If I speak in a medical language, is called "venous return. It is the blood veins around your heart. If you fall, the centers of autonomic control of heart rate, a signal of how your heart beats faster than blood pressus fall significantly lower. Then the heart beats faster because of inadequate venous return and in turn, cardiac output (increased) in the arteries. The heart rate is to compensate for increased compensation phenomena. But the increase in heart rate is a positive sign, because it may cause degradation of the myocardium, cardiac arrhythmia or cardiac arrest (as you say you are 62). So please be very careful and not too easy for the question. Although I am a doctor, but I can not recommend any medications, but ensure that the advice you see a cardiologist as soon as possible. sodium salt of the low level is a great thing to do with walking. But please do not hesitate to consult a cardiologist.

muggle_p... said...

I am not a doctor, so please accept my answer as unreliable. I tell you what I know

Difficulties when the heart pumps blood in his veins (due to the blocking of fat), elevated blood pressure. This means that the depth of the heart to pump blood to, as he wants. I assume that the momentum down.

Post a Comment