Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Azureus Vuze Search Template The7 I Have Used Azureus/Vuze For Awhile... But Now It Freezes My Entire Computer! Help?

I have used Azureus/Vuze for awhile... but now it freezes my entire computer! help? - azureus vuze search template the7

I hav used for months without problems and works great.
Now suddenly I opened my computer and blocked everything. I filmed my mouse, but since no visitors. I am forced to press the power button near
I trie to find a solution, but found no
I have also tried to start anew and try again no luck
I even uninstalled and reinstalled - still the same.

please help?

1 comments:

Uma M said...

Azureus - now as Vuze - Bittorrent Client
Problems with torrent files to late frosts my Windows XP?
Freezing Start, necessary as it seems (? Occur), the velocity at the top of my D / L, some files were missing, install AZUREUS

Ctrl + Alt + Del or power off and install azureus

Post a Comment