Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jibjab Account Spam Why Can't A I Join JIBJAB?

Why can't a I join JIBJAB? - jibjab account spam

Okay, so I like jibjab and I have an account of a few months ago, but never happened because I forgot the password and user name. So I decided to another and it filled me with detailed information:

Name: Naomi
E-mail: ____________
Confirm E-mail: __________
Password: wateverrr
Confirm Password: wateverrr
Date of birth: 27 January 1992
Gender: Male Female
Country: Canada
Postal Code: m9c1g8

I accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy JibJab

REGISTER

and I record and said:

"Sorry." Are not on the basis of information submitted to us, such as to notify JibJab.com.

I have a couple of times and Donne noe wats wrong?
plzz someone can help me. I rlly want a bill from JibJab. plzzzzz. :) ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment