Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dvd Disc Recorders More Than Blu Can You Burn A Blu Ray With A Normal Dvd Burner?

Can you burn a blu ray with a normal dvd burner? - dvd disc recorders more than blu

That may be a stupid question, but I do not have a Blu-ray DVD or Blu-ray and I do not know if it is something that is my question.

If you can burn a program like Nero or Roxio and want a Blu-ray video files, you need a Blu-ray DVD-R or DVD-R do?

or can, or you can burn a blue ray DVD on a normal DVD-R then a Blu-ray DVD will not let me know, thank you.

or do I need a new burner, new software and go buy a new DVD recorder or player.

1 comments:

kaiser said...

to answer your question, you can not. Blu-ray and DVD are completely different technologies. when a Blu-ray drive for your computer. But my opinion is that if you have an HDTV can connect to a computer and use it as a player. that the burning issues and other things and save the long run, it will be cheaper. Check home theater PC from Google or something, I'll build one for me.

Post a Comment