Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nasal Cancer More Condition_symptoms Chronic Post Nasal Drip - Nasal Cancer?

Chronic post nasal drip - nasal cancer? - nasal cancer more condition_symptoms

Last summer I had very bad allergies, sneezing for the first time, runny nose, etc. From this point foward, I always had a lot of mucus in the throat) (apparently as a posterior nasal discharge. One might think that after a fall, winter and spring, then it would change a little and not so bad. But it is not changed at all since about this time. I took Claritin for a week in time for Zyrtec week at a time, and Benadryl. My doctor told me on Xyzal, Singulair and Nasonex Pediactrics for two weeks. She said that if no improvement within two weeks have tha tI'm'll see an ear, nose and throat, MD. What would happen if not all of these medications work for allergies? Can cancer of the nose? I know that sounds stupid, but I have researched it and adjust the type of symptoms a little. Please give me serious answers. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment