Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Green Egg Table Plans How Much Will I Lose Doing This For 5 Days???

How much will I lose doing this for 5 days??? - big green egg table plans

I'm 5'5 and 150 pounds. I eat more every day I think ... Tons and tons of carbohydrates.
Example: I had yesterday: bagel with cream cheese ... Fiber One yogart w ... Crackers cheese sandwich with cheese ... Lean Cuisine (paste) ... No butter, bread ... 2 bowls of cereal with shrimp fried rice ... ... French fries ... and n is a piece of toast with butter

SO ... when I do this for 5 days I will begin to lose weight?

Every morning for 30 minutes on Eliptical ... and 6 floors 3-4 times during the afternoon

Breakfast options:
1) 2 slices whole wheat bread w / tbsp butter 2 tablespoons peanut oil
2) 2 boiled eggs and fruit


Lunch options;
1) tuna, raw vegetables and whole grain crackers some
2) Lean Cuisine Meals
3) Raw salad with grilled chicken ... Balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner Options
1) soup, dumplings, eggs, steamed, and a place of China
2) burgers, soy chicken "... potatoes ... green beans
3) Egg Beaters and 2 slices whole wheat bread

30 moremin

0 comments:

Post a Comment